7/27/2014

I Have a Plan, But Here's a Commission For Now.

Expertly titled post, if I do say so myself. I have a game plan to improve and make my portfolio nice and coherent. I've set myself a few character design projects for imaginary games. My aim is to fill this page with them. At the minute my portfolio is alright, but unfocused. Soon it will be alright AND focused. Then one day, if I work my ass off, it will be AMAZING and focused... One day!

But for now, here are the beginnings of a commission I've been working on. Its getting a lot of interesting reactions. Not surprising given its nature. I love that people are trying to figure out whether something super rude is actually happening in the scene. But I guess thats up to the viewer! More updates soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment